means wireless methane gas detection and protection technology, the culmination of 22 years of Primatech research in the field.
How does AirMesh technology work?
Systems like Prefer AirMesh start with a wireless methane gas detector and a normally-open solenoid valve with wireless communication mode (ACT-12 or ACT 230 depending on the voltage required). To these components can be added, extending the network, any other products from the Airmesh range:
- Other detector nodes (PreferAir);
- Modules with Bluetooth control interface (BT-access node);
- Signal Extension and Strengthening Nodes (NRE);
- Gateway communication nodes.
Compared to standard wired systems:
- Easy installation;
- No wires and holes in the walls;
- Scalable - The system can be expanded with AirMesh components;
- Flexible - network components can be relocated.
Compared to other wireless detection systems:
- Secure - 128/256 bit AES encrypted banking standard;
- Digital calibration - Individual setting of the alarm threshold at predetermined gas concentrations;
- Safe radio emissions - System according to RED Directive 2014/53 / EU, which certifies our wireless network emissions as not being sufficient to harm our health;
- High redundancy protection - secure and stable wireless communication in a mesh network with increased redundancy NSPoF (no-single-point-of-failure) ensures that if a node in the network fails, the alarm goes off smoothly , by dynamically reallocating roles;
- Configurable from your phone via Primatech AirMesh Config App and remotely monitorable via dedicated server and IoT tools.