means wireless methane gas detection and protection technology, the culmination of 22 years of Primatech research in the field.
How does AirMesh technology work?
Systems like Prefer AirMesh start with a wireless methane gas detector and a normally-open solenoid valve with wireless communication mode (ACT-12 or ACT 230 depending on the voltage required). To these components can be added, extending the network, any other products from the Airmesh range:
- Other detector nodes (PreferAir);
- Modules with Bluetooth control interface (BT-access node);
- Signal Extension and Strengthening Nodes (NRE);
- Gateway communication nodes.
Compared to standard wired systems:
- Easy installation;
- No wires and holes in the walls;
- Scalable - The system can be expanded with AirMesh components;
- Flexible - network components can be relocated.
Compared to other wireless detection systems:
- Secure - 128/256 bit AES encrypted banking standard;
- Digital calibration - Individual setting of the alarm threshold at predetermined gas concentrations;
- Safe radio emissions - System tested according to RED Directive 2014/53 / EU, which certifies our wireless network emissions as not being sufficient to harm our health;
- High redundancy protection - secure and stable wireless communication in a mesh network with increased redundancy NSPoF (no-single-point-of-failure) ensures that if a node in the network fails, the alarm goes off smoothly , by dynamically reallocating roles;
- Configurable from your phone via Primatech AirMesh Config App and remotely monitorable via dedicated server and IoT tools.
All this is added to the long list of performance of Primatech detectors, which you can read about in the “Innovation” section, on www.primatech.ro/vision
You global monitoring solution page www.primatech.io can also find out more about how this system works on the.